Permanent Residence

Family Sponsorships

With expertise in permanent residence, we provide a wide range of services.

Are you a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident looking to permanently bring a direct relative to Canada? Then you might be eligible for Family Sponsorship, the sponsored individual must be spouse, conjugal partners, common law, dependent child, parent, grandparent, sibling, nephew, niece or grandchild under 18 years of age.

Contact Us